*In the event of an emergency dial 911*
Do not use the Patient Portal
What is the Patient Portal?
The Patient Portal is just another way we want to connect with you. This secure online tool allows 24/7 access to your confidential medical record information from the convenience of your own home or office. Due to privacy laws, we do not accept electronic patient communications through traditional email. The Patient Portal allows for secure communication and transfer of information between Lovelace Family Medicine and our patients while ensuring your privacy is in compliance with federal and state guidelines.
- To participate, you must be 18 years of age or older
- Be an active patient of Lovelace Family Medicine
- Request a username by contacting our office
Once you have been assigned a username and password, simply visit Lovelace Family Medicine and click on the patient portal tab to log-in.
Designed to complement (not replace) face-to-face encounters, the Patient Portal is for communicating NON-URGENT medical needs or concerns. If you have a need or concern requiring immediate attention from your provider, please call the office directly at 803.364.4852.
Using the secure Patient Portal allow you to:
- Quickly and directly send non-emergency messages to the practice, including questions for a specific recipient in the office, a physician, nurse or administrator with an expected response time within 4 hours, non-clinical messages will be answered within 48 hours
- Access and review lab results and other diagnostic tests
- Request a referral or medication refill
- View personal health maintenance reminders
- Print or save an electronic copy of personal health information
Ask for your initial log-in information from Lovelace Family Medicine and visit the patient portal page to begin enjoying your new active role in managing your health and wellness.